- If you need 1 or 2 typical volunteers (set up, check in, clean up) and are hosting an event that's never had volunteers before (unlike our core classes/socials or regular events) please post the request in the #events-volunteer channel with the date & title of your event.
- If you need volunteers for other duties at your event please contact the Volunteer Lead directly either through Slack or Meetup or SPVolunteerGuru@gmail.com
Sign-Up Genius (SUG)
- Make sure that you have a log-in to SUG, if not, reach out to Volunteer Lead as shown above.
- When the notification for SUG comes out in the beginning of the month, it is your responsibility to go in and make sure that the number of volunteers you need is correct.
- At least 3 days prior to your event, check SUG to see who your volunteer is.
- The Volunteer Coordinator is NOT responsible for obtaining or informing you of your volunteers.
What to do if your event does not have Volunteers:
- Place an ask on the discussion for that specific event.
- Place an ask on the Private FaceBook group.
- Ask people who are attending
- Ask your SPP friends.